woensdag 15 januari 2014

It's a thing... I love

It's a thing.
I love sending 'real' cards bearing wishes. Every year I put loads of time in making them, writing them, delivering them. Somewhere in the process I always wonder why I bother. But my husband insured me: you'll get some smiles on faces.  Smiles are worth my while!

I smiled when I found this crazy stamp at 'HEMA'... love that shop. (I actually love a lot about our northern neighbours)

I decided to share more of what I love over here.
For starters: you can find a bunch of links on your right. Links to Wonderful work. Links to useful, funny or wise Words and links to wackiness that makes me smile or go Woohaha.

And since I'm sharing... I'm out of adressess and still have a pile of cards. Drop me a line over here, or leave a comment if you would like to receive 'the real thing'. Go ahead. Don't be shy!


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Lien..... i love your work...and those stamps...and I love the real thing! xxxxxxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Does it say who the stamps are made by on them? I can see if I can find some in England. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Lizzie! I've send you a message on FB about the stamp... X

      Verwijderen
  3. Ze zien er prachtig uit, je kaarten!
    Normaal gezien stuur ik ook nog 'echte' kaarten, maar dit jaar had ik helaas geen tijd om er te maken.
    't Zal voor volgende keer zijn ... (Het jaar zal toch weer zo voorbij zijn ...)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Heb juist je kaartje ontvangen van je mama. Heel schoon en ook heel toffe tekst! Frieda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Lien, loved your work in MATS and GTS. And your cards look lovely, so if you stil have some spare.....
    x Petra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen